REPORTS TO: Store Manager
SUPERVISES: Store team (in the absence of the Store Manager)
SCHEDULE: Flexible, including weekends, evenings and holidays
The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in achieving the sales objectives, improving employee performance and ensuring efficient store operations. The Assistant Manager is also responsible for providing sales, customer service and merchandising leadership to employees and projecting the company's culture and image. In the absence of the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager must have the ability to oversee all store operations.
- Minimum 1 year of retail management experience;
- High school diploma;
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities;
- Strong time management, and priority setting skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 7:00pm