Third Key, Visual
REPORTS TO: Store Manager
SUPERVISES: Store Team (in the absence of the Store Manager, Assistant Manager and/or Third Key Holder)
SCHEDULE: Flexible, including weekends, evenings and holidays
Summary: The Third Key Holder, Visual, is responsible for carrying out all visual, merchandising and marketing directives and for working in collaboration with the management team to ensure the efficient operations of the store and stockroom.
In the absence of the Store Manager, Assistant Manager, and Third Key Holder, the Third Key Holder, Visual must have the ability to oversee all store operations.
- Minimum 1 year retail experience;
- Experience and/or education in visual merchandising;
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities;
- Strong time management, and priority setting skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Monday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm