Are you passionate about contributing to the success of DeSerres?
Make the most of your skills with a leading name in art, hobby and craft supplies in this permanent, full-time position based in Montreal.
We are currently looking for a Display Clerk on a permanent, full-time basis (between 35 and 40 hours per week) for our Place Montreal Trust location. Candidates must be available during the day, evening and weekends.
As a Display Specialist you will be required to:
- Perform visual display activities ensuring standards and merchandising requirements are met;
- Develop rearrangement plans in collaboration with store managers based on sales analysis;
- Act as a coach to other team members in terms of visual presentation;
- Provide a warm welcome to all customers;
- Respond to customers' needs and offer complementary items;
- Carry out all cashiering operations and ensure the smooth running of sales;
- Receive merchandise;
- Organize the warehouse;
- Process merchandise shipments.
Requirements and qualifications for the position :
- 2 years of visual display experience in a related retail job ;
- Excellent space management and merchandising skills;
- Organizational Skills;
- Dynamic, creative and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, AS400 an asset:
- Bilingualism an asset.
About us :
Founded in 1908, DeSerres is a proudly Quebec-based family business that has seen three generations of management. With 34 stores across the country and an extensive transactional website, our passion for what we do has made us the leader in art and craft supplies in Canada. Each store is a veritable idea box and offers a colorful shopping experience at the heart of creativity, trends and art.
*We will only contact those who are invited for an interview. We are an equal opportunity employer. The masculine gender is used only to lighten the text and refers to both women and men.
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday Closed