· Dealing with customers, within the prefabricated frames and custom framing departments;
· Inform the customers about the different products available along with mounting and framing ideas and techniques;
· Assist with design and installation of prefabricated frames for customers;
· Placing custom orders for customers using our ordering software;
· Ensure proper maintenance and presentation of the department using visual presentation standards;
· Check on product inventory and replenishments, labeling and restocking products;
· Any other task required by immediate supervisor.
· Good knowledge of products within the framing department;
· Customer service focused;
· Excellent manual skills;
· Creative with a good ability to work with and coordinate colours;
· Accuracy and a great attention to detail a must;
· Takes initiative and possesses good organizational skills;
· Ability to work within a team;
· The candidate must be available to work on variable schedules on including days, evenings and weekends.
Only selected candidates for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity.
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday Closed