- Selling and restocking the shop floor
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Fulfilling the Company's 6 minimums and core values
- Respecting the visual merchandising standards and be familiar with the best sellers
- Maintaining your zone (cash, floor, fitting Rooms or stock)
- Following loss prevention procedures and store policies
- Acute sense of customer service
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexible availability (day, evening, weekend and holiday)
At Zara, we offer a dynamic, fast-paced workplace that's on the cutting edge of fashion. Also opportunities for advancement in a quickly growing international fashion brand and a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for full-timers.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, apply now by submitting your resume! We are looking for candidates who are fashion-oriented, responsible, creative and have a passion for the environment. Zara will put you into the heart of the action and the heart of its growth.
Zara also provides equal access to employment and will offer reasonable accommodations upon request, for job applicants with disabilities during its recruitment process.
- Monday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm