You have a passion for fashion, you are dedicated and like to evolve in a fast pace environment? Zara is an international brand established in more than 94 countries and has over 2100 stores worldwide. At Zara we believe that our greatest assets are the people working in our stores. We are currently seeking dynamic, self-motivated and sales driven people with a passion for visual merchandising. Applicants must enjoy working in a team environment. You'll have the support of a working team and the open, flexible communication policy of the INDITEX group. Your sense of independence and ability to make decisions as well as your knowledge on merchandising, product and retail in the world of fashion will help you.
Scope on the position
You are responsible for the product layout and ensuring that the store's image is attractive and displayed in a commercial way for your respective department. You must respect the merchandising standards given by Head Office.
· Monitoring the sales and rankings of respective department
· Monitoring budgeted sales
· Working and understanding the reports
· Proposing action plans
· Sharing comments and ideas for improving product
· Proposing and checking items for orders and blocking
· Executing merchandising tasks
· Communicating with management team for transfers between stores and warehouse
· Support customer service tasks on the floor
Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
· 2 years + visual merchandising experience
· Acute sense of customer service
· Ability to work in a team
Zara Canada offers a competitive and comprehensive benefit package with opportunity of future advancement in the company. Zara Canada also provides equal access to employment and will offer reasonable accommodations upon request, for job applicants with disabilities during its recruitment process.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, apply now by submitting your resume! We are looking for candidates who are fashion-oriented and responsible; creative, who have imagination and passion for fashion and that are up to date with the latest trends.
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thanksgiving day - Oct. 10, 2022 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2022 10:00am - 9:00pm