The Pilgrim story begins during the summer of 1983, when designer Annemette Markvad translated her great love for minimalism, art, music, and people into a collection of handmade jewelry she sold at music festivals thought-out Scandinavia and Germany.
Today, Pilgrim jewelry is now very popular all over the world.This family tradition of hand & heart made jewellery continues in Canada by a team of passionate Montrealers who share Annemette vision and values.
Each piece of jewelry is made of an alloy of tin, zinc and copper.
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Easter Saturday - April 11, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Easter Sunday - April 12, 2020 Closed
- Easter Monday - April 13, 2020 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 18, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day - June 24, 2020 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 Closed
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 27, 2020 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas day - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2020 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- New Year eve - Dec. 31, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year - Jan. 1, 2021 Closed